Attorney and Certified Mediator
Rated among the top 2.5% of attorneys by Texas Super Lawyers for the past four years in a row (2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, and 2016).
Natalie Gregg is a compassionate champion for families. Licensed by the State Bar of Texas, she is an experienced family lawyer who is focused on preserving families through the transitions of divorce, child custody and post-divorce modifications. As a mother of two, she combines a great sense of compassion with a dedication to delivering results for her clients. She is a passionate advocate for collaborative law.
Core Message to Potential Clients
“I want to help you restructure your family while preserving your dignity and protecting the future of your children.”
Awards and Recognition
- Specially licensed to practice before the United States Supreme Court.
- Rated among the Top 10 Family Lawyers Under 40 by the National Academy of Family Law Attorneys.
- Honored as a Texas Super Lawyer “Rising Star” for four years in a row (2012 – 2016), Natalie has been chosen by her peers as one of the top 2.5% of practicing attorneys in the state of Texas.
- Featured on the cover of the 2015 edition of Texas Super Lawyers.
- Selected as a Huffington Post Divorce blogger.
- Achieved highest ranking by peers and former clients on Avvo.
- Chosen as one of the top divorce lawyers in Plano by Expertise.
Experience and Education
Natalie is a trained collaborative law professional, which enables her to save her clients a significant amount time and money while producing superior results for their entire family — especially their children. She is also a trained mediator with experience helping couples negotiate through the construction of wills and pre-nuptial agreements.
Likewise, in her career she has represented hundreds of mothers and fathers alike in cases involving child support, custody modification, divorce, and termination. She knows that the process of litigating these issues is sensitive, but it requires an aggressive approach in order to achieve her client’s goals.
Her current practice is informed by years of advocacy for families in crisis, and she is a passionate champion for clients who are dedicated to protecting their most precious asset: their families.
Natalie Gregg received her J.D. from the Dedman School of Law at the Southern Methodist University (SMU) in Dallas, Texas in 2003. She previously completed a B.A. in English and graduated magna cum laude and Phi Beta Kappa from the same university in 2000.
- Member, Texas State Bar College
- Barrister, Annette Stewart Inn of Court
- Member, Texas State Bar Family Section
- Member, Dallas Bar Association’s Family Section
Natalie Gregg has lectured on a variety of topics, including the following presentations for continuing legal education (CLE) for her fellow attorneys::
- CLE, Dallas Bar Association: “Interviewing Clients”
- CLE, American Airlines attorneys: “Taking Family Law Cases”
- CLE, American Association of Corporate Counsel: “Domestic Violence in Family cases “
Natalie Gregg has published the following items related to divorce and family law:
Natalie Gregg understands the challenges facing her clients because she has firsthand experience as a divorced mother. She is raising two daughters in Allen, Texas (just north of Dallas).
Contact Us Today
If you are interested in setting up an appointment, contact Natalie here.
None of the information you obtain at this site constitutes or is intended to be legal advice. Please be advised that if you need legal counsel, consult an attorney regarding your individual situation. We invite you to contact us and welcome your calls, letters and electronic mail. When you contact the Law Office of Natalie Gregg, this does not create an attorney-client relationship. Please do not send any confidential information to us until such time as an attorney-client relationship has been established.