Our Top Blogs
Listed below are some of our most important blogs for new and prospective clients. They have all been written by attorneys and staff of the Law Office of Natalie Gregg.
You should also review our Free Legal Resources, which includes information developed by others that is provided as a courtesy for those seeking general information on matters related to family law.
If you can only read one blog …
Read this one: “Top 10 Questions Asked at First Consult.”
If you can read more, see below.
What to Expect in a Family Law Case …
To begin, we strongly suggest that you read “What is Collaborative Law?”
- “Top 10 Common Myths in Family Law”
- “Timeline for Procedures in Family Law“
- “What are the Filing Fees in North Texas Family Law Courts?“
- “The ‘F’ Word in Family Law … Fair”
- “How long does it take to get divorced in Texas?“
- “What are the Effects of Divorce on Kids?“
- “How much is a divorce?“
- “Should I get divorced?“
- “Divorce Readiness Questionnaire“
- “Who gets the wedding rings in a divorce?“
- “What is ‘discovery’ and why do I need it?“
… and What NOT To Expect
- “Top Ten Common Myths in Family Law“
- “You can love your kids or hate your spouse- but you can’t do both“
- “Father’s Rights in a Divorce“
- “Top 3 Concerns of Divorcing Moms“
Top Ten Lists for Family Law Clients
- “Top Ten Things to Tell your Lawyer in the First Consultation.”
- “Top Ten Things to Do Before you File a Family Case“
- “The Do’s and Don’ts of Testifying in a Family Case“
- “Top 10 Things to Bring to a Temporary Orders Hearing“
Feel free to reprint and distribute these resources as long as you include proper accreditation to the author, Natalie Gregg.