Free Divorce ResourcesClick Below to Access These Free Divorce Resources
Case Prep Worksheet (Complete Before Meeting With Your Attorney)
One of the best ways to reduce your costs of litigation and to ensure that you achieve the best outcome is to come prepared to every meeting with your attorney. It is also critical that you provide full disclosure on the facts of your case; this does not mean that those facts will be shared in court, but it does mean that your attorney will be prepared in case they are revealed.
To assist prospective clients with preparing to meet with the attorneys at The Law Office of Natalie Gregg, we ask that they complete a Case Preparation Worksheet. You can download it here:
- Children in the Middle:
- Dallas County cases: Find your court records, case number, etc.
- Divorce & Separation: An Overview (from Cornell University Law School)
- Divorce Magazine (Tx)
- Texas State Divorce Laws
Recommended Reading – Divorce
- “Divorce Empowerment: What You Need To Know, Do, And Say,” by Linda E. Power
- “Complete Guide to Protecting Your Financial Security When Getting a Divorce,” by Allen Feigenbaum
- “The Ten Biggest Legal Mistakes Women Can Avoid : How to Protect Yourself, Your Children and Your Assets,” by Marilyn Barrett
- “Lone Star Divorce,” by Ike Vanden Eykel and Sharla Fuller
Contact The Law Office of Natalie Gregg Today!