Child Custody Resources
- Blog: “You can love your kids or hate your spouse- but you can’t do both,” by Natalie Gregg
- Blog: “What is Discovery and Why do I need it in Divorce or Custody Cases?,” by Natalie Gregg
- Child Custody: An Overview
- Child Custody Basics
- Dallas County cases: Find your court records, case number, etc.
- Handbook for Non-Custodial Parents (from Texas Attorney General)
- Paternity Establishment
- TexasLawHelp.org – Modification Kit
Other Essential Reading
- “Top Ten Things to Tell your Lawyer in the First Consultation,” by Natalie Gregg
- “Things to Do Before you File a Family Case,” by Natalie Gregg
- “Cheating: forgive and forget or just leave?,” by Natalie Gregg
None of the information you obtain at this site constitutes or is intended to be legal advice. Please be advised that if you need legal counsel, consult an attorney regarding your individual situation. We invite you to contact us and welcome your calls, letters and electronic mail. When you contact the Law Office of Natalie Gregg, this does not create an attorney-client relationship. Please do not send any confidential information to us until such time as an attorney-client relationship has been established.