The primary resource that the Law Office of Natalie Gregg offers to current and prospective clients, as well as those who have questions related to family law, is its Family Law Blog that is regularly updated. Click here to read the blog.
You can read our selection of our most important blogs here:
“What to Expect (and NOT Expect) in Texas Family Law“
Additionally, the information below was developed by others and is provided as a courtesy, without endorsement. This list of resources represents general information on matters related to family law, and neither constitutes nor is intended to be legal advice. Please be advised that if you need legal counsel, you should consult an attorney regarding your individual situation.
We offer this page as a resource to those who are involved in matters of family law:
- Find Court Records
- Find Court Filing Fees
- Divorce Resources
- Child Custody Resources
- Child Support Resources
- Mediation Resources
- Other Family Law Resources
- Other Legal Resources
If you can only read one blog …
Read this one: “Top 10 Questions Asked at First Consult,” by Natalie Gregg
Other Essential Reading
The following blogs were all written by Natalie Gregg.
- What to Expect (and what not to) in Family Law:
- Timeline for Procedures in Family Law
- Top Ten Common Myths in Family Law
- Top Ten Things to Tell your Lawyer in the First Consultation
- You can love your kids or hate your spouse- but you can’t do both
- Things to Do Before you File a Family Case
- Cheating: forgive and forget or just leave?