MANAGING PARTNER | ATTORNEY | CERTIFIED MEDIATOR
Rated among the top 2.5% of attorneys by Texas Super Lawyers for the past four years in a row (2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, and 2016).
Natalie Gregg is a compassionate champion for families. Licensed by the State Bar of Texas, she is an experienced family lawyer who is focused on preserving families through the transitions of divorce, child custody and post-divorce modifications. Natalie understands the challenges facing her clients because she has firsthand experience as a divorced mother of two. She combines a great sense of compassion with a dedication to delivering results for her clients and is a passionate advocate for collaborative law.
Awards & Recognition
- Specially licensed to practice before the United States Supreme Court.
- Rated among the Top 10 Family Lawyers Under 40 by the National Academy of Family Law Attorneys.
- Honored as a Texas Super Lawyer “Rising Star” for four years in a row (2012 – 2016), Natalie has been chosen by her peers as one of the top 2.5% of practicing attorneys in the state of Texas.
- Featured on the cover of the 2015 edition of Texas Super Lawyers.
- Selected as a Huffington Post Divorce blogger.
- Achieved highest ranking by peers and former clients on Avvo.
- Chosen as one of the top divorce lawyers in Plano by Expertise.
Natalie Gregg has lectured on a variety of topics, including the following presentations for continuing legal education (CLE) for her fellow attorneys:
“I want to help you restructure your family while preserving your dignity and protecting the future of your children.”